How to use PaceCDN on a Joomla website
A CDN or Content Delivery Network is a great way to speed up your website loading. Our CDN is a great choice for your favorite CMS. Yes, Joomla! PaceCDN delivers your Joomla website content super fast using our high speed network and CDN edge servers.
Please follow the steps given below to use PaceCDN services on your Joomla website:
- Check our Plans page to subscribe.
- Once your account is created, login to PaceCDN.com
- Select 'Manage' option from the menu
- Create your CDN
- Download CDN plugin for Joomla
- Install our CDN Joomla plugin from Joomla back end.
- Enable and fill Joomla CDN plugin parameters
For further speed, you can turn on DNS Less mode in plugin's advanced parameters.
Your Joomla website is ready to use our CDN, PaceCDN.com. Check your website front end and enjoy the faster page loads now.
Load your website and check with http://fpt.pingdom.com/.
You can compare results by enabling/disabling the Joomla CDN plugin. Test around 5 times and then check the average in both conditions.
If any problem, let us know.